Due to USAC and State of CO guidelines regarding events and social distancing, we are modifying the process for moving forward with racing.
1) You must pre-register and a spot for each person in your party that will be in attendance. These are limited to the driver, siblings, parents and handler. No spectators are allowed.
2) Once you have secured your tickets you will be notified with the next steps in the registration process.
3) Parking will be strictly monitored, USAC requires a 12 ft gap between trailers.
4) Stands will be closed off to spectators. There will also be spaces marking 6 ft at the fences.
5) You have the option to pre-pay for your race day fees here: Race Day Fees